6 PAID TRAINEESHIPS in Public Relations, and Corporate Communications
£246.75 per week training allowance – TAX AND NI EXEMPT (take home pay is equivalent to national minimum wage) + all travel expenses to central London and travel expenses for a trip to Brussels.
Applications are now open for the Winter 2018 Taylor Bennett Foundation traineeship programme taking place in London. This fabulous opportunity includes a trip to Brussels.
These programmes are designed to directly address the need for greater ethnic diversity in the communications & PR industry and are open to all BAME graduates.
The 10-week programme is supported by global business advisory firm, FTI Consulting
On the programme six recent graduates will receive professional training in all services offered by the agency including financial PR, investor relations, reputation and brand building, public policy, as well as the exciting challenges of dealing with a crisis and how to communicate effective messages to an audience. PR Trainees will also learn how companies reach and engage their stakeholders, the UK media and digital channels and other PR skills. Participants will also have expert careers coaching to help them plan their future in the communications industry. They will receive a training allowance of £246.75 per week (tax free) and travel expenses during the course. You must live within a commutable distance from London during your time on the programme.
83% of our alumni have gone on to secure work in the communications industry.
During the assessment process, we are looking for all of the following:
- Raw talent, ambition and drive.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Lively curiosity and a hunger to learn.
- Passion for current affairs, the commercial world and the media.
- Communications skills; people who can listen, are articulate and persuasive.
- Want to pursue a successful career in PR and communications
- Be a graduate. We will accept applications from graduates who have studied any subject
- Be a British national or have immigration status that allows you to be employed in the UK at the end of the ten week programme.
- Be able to commit to the full 10 week programme.
- Have a valid passport. You will be expected to spend some time in Brussels.
Eligible graduates need to submit an application form by 17:00 on Friday 15th December 2017. An assessment day will take place on Friday 12th January 2018 with the programme running from Monday 15th January – Friday 23rd March.
Pay: £246.75 p/w TAX & NI EXEMPT training allowance (this is equivalent to national minimum wage take home pay) + travel expenses from home to zone 1 in London.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND A CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, AS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE WHICH CAN BE FOUND AT: http://www.taylorbennettfoundation.org/apply/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.taylorbennettfoundation.org/apply/ →