I have spoken on diversity and employability at the following:
- I am chairing the diversity panel at the PR Week 360 conference, 2018.
- Guest on #PRtalk Twitter chat on pay in the PR industry, 2018.
- Panellist on kick starting a career in PR – Propeller Group at London College of Communication, 2018.
- ‘Increasing the diversity in public relations’ – PR Moment ‘Why is there a talent crisis in PR‘ event, 2017.
- ‘Disrupting Diversity’ – PRCA Annual Conference 2017.
- ‘Diversity in PR’ – CIPR East Anglia Best PRactice conference 2017.
- Panellist on ‘Making Inclusion Work; How work-based learning can bring excluded groups closer to the labour market‘ – IPPR, Brussels, 2017.
- ‘The work of the Taylor Bennett Foundation’, PRCA PR Council, 2017.
- ‘How to get a job in PR’ – Greenwich University, 2016
- ‘How to get a job in PR’ – London College of Communications, 2014
- ‘How to get a job in PR’ – Cardiff University, 2014
- Ignite – ‘How to get noticed and progress in PR’, 2011.
Speaking and guest lecturer fees are donated to Taylor Bennett Foundation.
If you’d like to offer me a speaking opportunity you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org